Main goals of the Chamber of Fund and Asset Management are:
- representation of the investment fund companies environment,
- support for the investment fund companies in Poland,
- popularization of knowledge on investment funds,
- development of principles of the professional ethics for professionals related with investment funds and their management.
Goals of the Chamber are completed by:
- examinations and expert reports regarding legislation drafts and other regulations having an impact on investment fund companies and cooperating institutions from the capital market,
- participation in works carried out by opinion making institutions regarding investment funds and capital market,
- arrangement of meetings and conferences focused on operations of the investment funds,
- gathering and popularization of information concerning situation on the investment funds market,
- preparation and development of principles of professional ethics for specialists, investors and persons, who are professionally connected with investment instruments markets in Poland,
- support for the capital market development, economic operation and transformation of Polish finances law,
- collecting and popularization of information on members of the Chamber in Poland and abroad.